12 Month Membership
Offers a lower cost alternative and requires that you maintain an active membership for a minimum for twelve months. Once the commitment period has been fulfilled, your membership will automatically convert to a month-to-month membership and continue with no additional joining fee.
Month to Month Membership
Requires no commitment to maintain your membership for any specific length of time. Membership may be cancelled at any time with a 30 day notice to our business office.
A great option for people 65 and over. Qualifiers will receive ½ off the joining fee and reduced monthly dues.
Senior Pool Only Membership
This option allows for people 65 and over who are only able to use the pool and locker room facilities. Qualifiers will receive ½ off the joining fee and reduced monthly dues.
Student Temporary Membership
3 month agreement available for 15 – 22 year olds and/or anyone enrolled in school with 12 or more credit hours. At Yakima Athletic Club, please contact Kris Bell at 509-453-6521 or Kris@yakimaathletic.com. At YAC Fitness, contact Andrew Hailey at Andrew@yakimaathletic.com or 509-574-0711 or Kris Bell at Kris@yakimaathletic.com.
Payment of Monthly Dues
- Dues are paid by EFT, a monthly bank draft program. Billed dues option is available for an additional $10/month statement charge.
- Family membership rate includes two adults and one dependent child under the age of 21 years old that live at the same residence. 21-25 year olds may add on for an adult add-on rate of $35/month if residing at home.
- After an agreement period is fulfilled, a 30 day notice must be given to cancel.
- Business office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm. Voicemail is available 24 hours at 509-453-6521 ext. 205.
YAC Guest Fees
- Guest visits are available at $20 per person/per day.
- If a guest is accompanied by a YAC member, the guest fee is $10 per person/per day, and at YAC Fitness the guest fee is $8 per person/per day.
- Children under 3 are free.
- Kids Rec Swim at Yakima Athletic Club is $5 per child. (Groups of 5+ must be prearranged).
- YAC IHRSA Guest - $10 per person/per day. YAC Fitness IHRSA guest - $8 per person/per day.
- YAC Fitness members may use the Yakima Athletic Club for $6 per person.
- FitLife guests are free for either facility. Must present valid FitLife Fitness-to-Go card.
Passes for Members' Guests
If you are an active member of the Yakima Athletic Club, you may bring in up to two guests at a time at a rate of $10 per guest. If you are a member of YAC Fitness you may bring in a guest during our staffed hours at $8.00/guest. Guests who would like to use YAC Fitness outside staffed hours must be prearranged 48 hours in advance. Call YAC Fitness at 509-574-0711 to arrange access.
For more information, contact our Membership Service Representatives:
Yakima Athletic Club:
Kris Bell at 509-453-6521 ext. 206 or Kris@yakimaathletic.com.
Andrew Hailey or Kris Bell at 509-453-6521 ext. 206 or Kris@yakimaathletic.com.
Reciprocal Membership Programs Benefit Yakima Athletic Club & YAC Fitness Members
We offer two reciprocal programs for our members who travel occasionally on business or vacation. First is FitLife Club Network Fitness-to-Go program that provides you with over 300 clubs in the Northwest (Montana, Oregon, and Washington) to access when you travel. Most Fitlife Clubs offer free guest usage for FitLife affiliates.
The second is IHRSA - an international reciprocal program that offers clubs all over the world. This is an excellent opportunity to visit the top clubs in the country while you travel.
Obtain either a FitLife Fitness-to-go card or an IHRSA passport at the Front Desk at either facility.
For FitLife Usage:
Present your FitLife card at the reciprocal club. Ask for your FitLife card at our front desk.
IHRSA Passport Usage:
Click the logo to the right, enter your destination to find an IHRSA Passport Club near where you will be traveling: City & State -or- Postal Code
Example: Boston, MA NEW! 2019 IHRSA teams up with TrainAway - a mobile app that allows our members to find a gym and purchased discounted club passes when you travel!
Club Policies on Children
- Children under the age of 15 years old MUST be supervised at all times while in the club, or on the club premises. Children are not allowed to "wait" unattended while their parents are using the club.
- Children over the age of 5 years old are not allowed in the opposite sex locker room.
- Children on family memberships will be terminated from the membership at age 25 years old. They will have three months from the date of their 25th birthday to join with no joining fee.
- For more complete Children's Policies, please see Yakima Athletic Club Children's Club Use Guidelines (below).
Additional Membership Information
Yakima Athletic Club and YAC Fitness offer locker room lockers for rent. Lockers are payable monthly or yearly. Various locker sizes are available for rental. At the Yakima Athletic Club contact Don Sattler at ext. 250 for availability. At YAC Fitness contact Kris Bell at 509-453-6521 ext.206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Office Policies
- Children's Use Guidelines
- Yakima Athletic Club - Membership Guidelines
- YAC Fitness - Membership Guidelines
- Member Referral Program (PDF)
All PDF files require Adobe Reader to view. Click here to Download Adobe Reader for FREE.