The Yakima Athletic Club provides drop in child care for members' immediate children to accommodate your busy schedule and make your fitness goals easier. Open Monday - Saturday, the Kid's Club is a fun, safe, and clean place to bring your children. We care for infants 3 months and up and we host a Rec Room for 6 yrs and older with games and air hockey which provides a place to just hang out. Our staff is qualified and well trained. A maximum 2 hours per visit per day.
Kid's Club Hours
Monday - Thursday:
8:30am - 1:15pm, 4:00pm - 7:30pm
8:30am - 1:15pm & 4:00pm - 7:00pm
9:00am - 12:00 noon
The Kid's Club will close 1/2 hour early if no children are present.
Kid's Club Rates (per visit)
$5.00 per child per hour
$3.00 each additional child per hour
2 hour maximum per visit per day
Time will be rounded up to the nearest half hour.
Late Charge: There is a $2.00 late fee every 5 minutes past the two-hour limit if your child/children are not picked up at closing times.
Kid’s Club Rates (flat rate per month)
One Child: $50.00 per month
Two Children: $75.00 per month
Each Additional Child: $25.00 per month
2 hours maximum per visit per day
The flat rate option is available for full time memberships only and requires a 3-month minimum participation via EFT along with your dues withdrawal. Please inquire with Hannah Belles, Kid's Club Supervisor ext. 210.
Kid’s Club Summer Usage Rates (May-August)
First Child: $65 per month
Each Additional Child: $25 per month
Pre-Paid - 2 month minimum - may purchase up to 5 months
Maximum - 2 hours per day
Kids 6 years and up that are on a Family Membership are free in the Kid's Club
Kid’s Club Policies
The Kid’s Club operates on a drop-in, first come first serve basis with a 1:8 adult/child ratio. Capacity may vary depending on the number of attendants and/or children under the age of 1 year. It is up to our discretion to enforce a 2:1 infant to adult ratio policy between (3-12 months of age) at any time.
- You must register your children in the Kid's Club or upon each visit, with NAME, ACCT.#. Kids Club attendants will write your TIME IN AND OUT. We suggest you put your child's name on all belongings, as we cannot take responsibility for items left at the club. Items left will remain in lost & found for 30 days.
- Please change your child's diaper prior to bringing them into the Kid's Club and send a spare diaper with them. We will change soiled diapers on children up to 3 yrs of age, as we are able; depending on the number of children in the Kid's Club.
- If the child is to leave with someone else; the person who registers the child must notify the Kid's Club attendant. The person other than the parent/guardian must be on Emergency Information card in order to be released from Kids Club.
- A child with a cough, flu, fever, and/or excessive runny nose will not be permitted in the Kid's Club. Please find alternative accommodations for them so we may protect the other children.
- Attendants will get parent if child has been crying for a long period of time, seems ill, seriously misbehaves or is injured in any way.
- All children in the care of the Kid's Club attendants must conduct themselves in a manner that is not disruptive to other children. If the attendant cannot control the child, the parent will be asked to remove the child from the Kid's Club.
- Food or drinks are NOT allowed in the Kid's Club.
- Children may stay in the Kid's Club for a maximum of 2 hours per visit per day. There will be a late fee charge for over 2 hours or past closing times.
- No shoes allowed in the Kids Club. Socks must be worn at all times. No running or aggressive play.
- Ages for Kid's Club are 3 months to 14 years old. We will not allow children any younger than 3 months and any older than 14 years of age.