Grow a healthy business from the inside out
CORPORATE OR BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS:
Participation in our Corporate Membership Program requires the employer to pay a one-time start-up fee and an annual renewal fee, and maintain a minimum number of employee-paid memberships.
BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYER:
The corporate membership program provides a unique opportunity for an employer to show appreciation towards their employees, and at the same time provide an incentive for them to improve their physical and mental well-being.
Helping employees and their families reduce lifestyle risk and become better healthcare customers improves an employee’s productivity. Studies show employers typically see fewer sick days taken by employees who regularly exercise.
As an added benefit - we advertise for your business! We like to support the businesses that support us and value the importance of health in the work environment. We proudly list your business as a Corporate Partner on our website and inside our club as a marketing platform service to you.
WHAT YOUR EMPLOYEES RECEIVE:
- Free two-week trial pass to try out the Yakima Athletic Club. Request your trial pass HERE
- Access to the Yakima Athletic Club at a reduced monthly rate. Corporate rates range between $55 - $65 a month for the corporate employee. Add-on & Family rates will apply.
- Lower joining fees for every person on the membership. Most employees can start their membership for as little as a $25* processing fee. Add-on rates apply. Corporate must sign a 1-year agreement.
- FREE Group Fitness classes as part of their membership (live and virtual options).
- One free consultation session with one of our certified personal trainers at sign-up.
- 15% off of our Tier 1 or Tier 2 Group Training Classes such as Bootcamp, Small Group, Kettleball, & Power/Burner.
- Worldwide privileges to network clubs.
DO YOU WORK FOR ONE OUR OUR CORPORATE COMPANIES?
We are ready to help you start your discounted membership!
THANK YOU, CORPORATE PARTNERS
For choosing the Yakima Athletic Club to keep your employees healthy!
Do you want to see your business or employer listed on this page?
Contact us to hear more about our corporate program or to get started on your corporate membership. We would love to present your business with a customized corporate plan.
Nicole Marang, Membership & Marketing Manager
(509)453-6521 ext 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org